Personal Information We May Collect From You
Personal data is information about an individual which can make that person identifiable. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional) and gender (optional)
- Contact Data, this includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number.
- Financial Data, this includes information such as: payment card details and PayPal account (details not stored)
- Transaction Data, this includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders for example, basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
- Technical Data, this includes information such as: details of the device(s) you have used to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data, this includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data, this includes information such as how and when you use our website and how you navigate around it. What you have typed in and searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; and details of any other Adultshopit products and services used by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we will collect your personal information
Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you want to
- Purchase products on our website or create an account with us
- Subscribe to our newsletter, social media sites or create wish list
- Enter a competition
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service)
Automated technologies or interactions – as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following types of data (all as described above): Technical Data about your equipment, Usage Data about your browsing actions and patterns, and Contact Data where tasks carried out via our website remain uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- We have had your consent to do so, or
- We need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- We have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the member login area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How we use your personal information
The Personal information you provide to us is used only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at www.carnalcloset.com
- To process your payment and order
- Only with your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
We will only use your personal information to process your order and to send you the goods that you have ordered. Therefore, the only companies we need to share your information with are our payment gateways (Paypal), our bank (if you are paying by card) and our delivery partners so that we can arrange the delivery of your goods.
To keep you informed about the progress of your order, our delivery partners, Royal Mail and DPD, will send you SMS / email updates on the progress of your delivery. These communications are sent out automatically and are not controlled by Adultshopit.
Your details will not be used for any other form of marketing by our delivery partners.
Emails & Newsletter, No Junk Mail!
We will only e-mail you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent.
We may pass your details on to a third party if needed to complete your order if necessary.
Only with your permission, will we email you to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will never share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
How to Unsubscribe from Carnal closet
If you want to unsubscribe you can at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send, or you can contact us via email and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Unsubscribing from marketing messages will not stop transactional communications (such as order updates).
Rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator – in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office